Where It All Began - Part 6

Written by: Brad


Raven leaned against the frame of the patio door leading from his room to the deck. He gazed up at the night sky, relishing the cooling breeze blowing across his heated flesh. He let his mind replay the mind-blowing events of the day, his excitement returning.

************

This morning’s meeting had not gone remotely like Raven had imagined it would. The meeting he had thought would last only a few tense-filled minutes ended a couple of hours after he and Mr. Campbell had introduced themselves. Raven had rushed home to share the news with Conrad.

“So I didn’t lose my job after all!” Raven excited informed his friend as he circled the room once again. “In fact, it’s better than ever ‘cause the new owners have asked me to sort of take over the entire operation.”

“And you feel comfortable doing that?” Conrad asked, wondering if the young man realized all that would entail. Raven was an artist, not an entrepreneur.

“Well, there are going to be a lot of changes. First off, anything to do with the mechanical repair end of the business is being done away with. The entire place is going to be gutted and painted; a down-draft system is going to be installed. Even the outside of the building will be given a new face-lift. We will no longer be doing body repair either; only specialized one-of-a-kind paint jobs. I’ll get to make my own designs and templates; show them to the customer who then chooses which one he wants and what colors.”

“And just who does the bookwork, the ordering of supplies, promoting and advertising, bill paying, etc while you color?” Conrad laughed at the younger man’s stance of hands on hips and bogus frown of annoyance at his teasing. He knew it would take a lot to ruffle Raven’s feathers at this particular time.

“Mr. Campbell told me one of the new owners had connections to several body shops that were unable to do customized designs but were willing to refer their customers to me. He also told me that they had their own accountant and PR people, but that I’d have the shop to myself unless I felt the need to hire an assistant.” Raven was almost bouncing with pent-up energy as he began pacing again. “Man, I can’t wait to get started.”

“I’m so sorry I played the ogre and forced you into meeting with this guy,” Conrad teased with a self-satisfied smile. He had never seen Raven so full of life. The young man was absolutely stunning; his black eyes sparkling, his waist-length hair flowing out behind him as he moved around the loft. His movements were unconsciously graceful, almost sensual, and very beautiful to watch.

Raven stopped in his tracks and turned to face the man in the wheelchair.

The man, who had taken him in, provided refuge and more importantly, offered a desperately needed friendship. This wonderful man, who had put up with his mood swings and his lack of social skills; had given in to his need for personal space. This man who was willing to teach him how to love himself and hopefully to trust others, and the one who was steadily becoming the pivotal person in his world.

Raven knelt in front of Conrad and looked deeply into his smiling hazel eye. “I-I don’t know how to thank you for all you’ve done for me, Conrad. You really are the best thing that ever happened to me.” Although meaning it with all his heart, Raven felt his words were inadequate.

“Likewise, my friend! You owe me nothing, as you’re having given me a new lease on life is payment enough.” Conrad reached out and tenderly caressed Raven’s cheek. “Humph,” he cleared his throat of lump forming there.

“You’re the only one I trust, Conrad,” Raven softly declared.

“Do you still maintain that I am the first one other than your mother and grandfather?” Conrad gently asked.

Raven sat back in the corner of the big chesterfield to give Conrad’s question some serious thought.

“Two,” he murmured, “before you. An elderly neighbor lady who lived in the house next door to one of the foster homes I’d been dumped in when I was about fifteen. She used to take me in when the people I was staying with locked me out.”

“Why would they do that, Raven?”

“They didn’t trust me in their home unsupervised, but didn’t want to take me anywhere with them,” the young man quietly explained. “Inez was her name. She called herself a war-bride. She was really very old or so it seemed to me at the time. All the years in the system and I only cried the one time. It was when she died. I was dumped somewhere else after that.”

“Who was the other one, Raven?”

“My senior high art teacher, Mr. Rydell. He encouraged my art form. He’d allow me to paint anything I wanted during class. He even let me paint his car when the auto-body instructor refused to give me a chance on an old beater his students were working on.”

Conrad nodded his understanding. He felt he was making headway in helping Raven recognize the kindnesses the young man had encountered even if they had been few and far between.

************

Raven turned to stare at the closed door that separated his room from Conrad’s. Walking across the floor, he opens it as quietly as possible and peered into the shadows.

His eyes slowly adjusted to the moonlight filtering through the window curtains, allowing him to make out the man stretched out on his back in the large double bed.

He took his time to appreciate Conrad’s striking features. In sleep, the man’s face gave no indication of the times when its’ beauty was marred by lines of pain and fatigue. Raven tried hard to commit to memory the naked body that even in sleep exuded a sense of strength and power. How he would have loved to touch, to kiss, to taste and explore it. He felt himself harden at the thought of being screwed by the cock that presently lay flaccid against its owner’s left leg.

As he continued to stare at the object of his desires, Raven saw it take on a life of its’ own as it too began to harden. How long had Conrad been awake and aware of being studied?

With heart beating faster, Raven raised his eyes and gazed into Conrad’s smoldering hazel ones. Though no words were spoken, the invitation was clear. Raven hesitantly approached the bed and stopped beside it.

“Come to me,” Conrad whispered and Raven could no more refuse that he could cease to draw breath.

Curled up next to Conrad, Raven sighed with delight as the big man’s hands moved over his body, removing his underwear in the process.

“Do you keep your entire body shaved, Raven?” Conrad asked as he caressed areas of the young man’s anatomy where hair should have been but wasn’t.

“Yes, I enjoy the sensations of my clothes rubbing against me. It’s why I wear silk boxers. Besides, it heightens sexual awareness,” Raven purred as his balls were gently fondled.

“I take it you are not inexperienced then,” Conrad commented.

“I’ve had many one-night stands, too many in fact; all very much same-old, same-old.”

‘No emotional involvement,’ Conrad thought, determined to make this night different as he drew Raven closer.

The two men were amazed at how well their bodies conformed to each other and touching became their method of communicating as they took their time to learn of one another’s preferences.

Raven quickly picked up on the signals; one of which was that Conrad topped exclusively. This suited the young man fine as he preferred to bottom. Nor was Raven disappointed once he became conscious of Conrad’s expertise as a lover.

Spooned behind the smaller man, Conrad firmly pressed his well-lubed, condom-encased cock against Raven’s puckered opening and slowly entered the other man’s body. After allowing time for adjustment, the big man utilized his upper-body strength to move Raven and gradually established the tempo that led them both to a glorious climate.

It was in the aftermath of their lovemaking that Raven wondered if he was getting in over his head. He was experiencing new, never-before-felt emotions and was unnerved by them.

‘Am I setting myself up to be hurt?’ he silently questioned; then somehow managed to convince himself, ‘What the hell, if it gets too intense, I can always walk away.’

……but can he?

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment